Banner Ads Scroll Down For PTR Details



SilverSnowball


money making system banner


Legal, effective credit report repair

Click Here for Free Traffic!



Make Money Online! Earn $150+ Per Month!
Click Here for Free Traffic!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Act of Contrition

Folks, I have made a grave mistake in accusing Preston Vonderwell of fraud with regards to the disposition of his sites The Titan Cash Network. I have come across new information that supports his position and my accusation is without merit. In short I am wrong and he is right.

The Titan Cash Network is now owned by 2 Exact with offices in New York, NY - 917-677-5261 and Beverly Hills, CA - 323-375-2813. The sites are visible plain as day on the front page of their website here: http://2xact.com

Proof of the sale was posted on PTC Talk on August 02, 2008 in response to poster clancy2 who came to the same conclusion I had that is was all a hoax or a scam. It was not. Proof beyond reasonable doubt shown below.

Photobucket

Looking for the Complete List of PTRs? Click here.


Make Money Online! Earn $150+ Per Month!

0 comments: